Monday, April 4, 2011

I's, Me's and My's

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  Mine was really lovely, my husband took me out for dinner at Pace.  It was the first time we'd been and it was amazing...the atmosphere, the food, it was divine except for one minor thing - we we're seated next to a  loud "I, Me and My" couple.  I've heard about them existing but I had never actually experienced it first hand until then.  It was quite an incredible night of monologues!  And then it happened again the next day when we were out at lunch, two for two with the I's, Me's and My's!  Anyway, I'm doing a little bit of that right now so I shall leave you with a custom portrait I did awhile back of a sweet couple and their two hairless cats.  Happy Monday!

 
p.s check out Odessa May for a little post about moi