Monday, October 25, 2010

An Upsized Richard Simmons

Just thought I'd share a little of my weekend...on Saturday we went to Pasedena for lunch at Gyu-Kaku,  a Japanese BBQ restaurant.  It was really cute and the food was fresh and tasty.  I was so full by the end of it but  I still had enough room to go to Dot's for a Red Velvet cupcake.  On Sunday we went to a Megamind screening at the Arclight in Hollywood.  It was a great film and exceeded my expectations.  And it's always nice to see my husband's name in the credits so maybe I am a bit biased!  But anyway, that was not the highlight...it was seeing a big version of Richard Simmons in Beverly Hills. I'm a bit obsessed with him.  Each time we see him  he always has a serious look on his face and some sort of  wild 80s aerobic outfit on,  for reals!  You make my day,  giant "Mr Simmons".